Welcome to our new Aerial Fitness studio in Phoenixville, PA
We are located inside A Culture Factory: 333 Morgan Street, Phoenixville PA 19460
This location takes electronic payments and electronic waivers.
FIRST TIME Sign Up
1. Confirm your email address by clicking the link in the email you receive
2. Fill out the waiver online
3. Buy credits /shop and book your class
Each person needs to sign up individually and pay for classes online. If you have an issue, please contact us and we will get right back to you. Or we can take care of it at the studio if needed.
- Students can register up 4 hours before class time. If you want to come and it is past the 24 hr window - call, email, or facebook and we will do our best to get you in.
- Due to the travel time of our instructors, if there is no one signed up 24 hours before class time, the teacher will not be there.
- We know stuff happens, so please notify us if you need to cancel your class time min. 24 hrs before class so we can credit you another class time.
- If you forgot, or it is less than 24 hrs and the teacher is on the way to class, we will need to charge you for a missed class.
- As needed on a case by case basis we can will offer partial or full credit toward another class.
- Thanks for your understanding on the travel time for our teachers.
Our Phoenixville PA Studio
Drop in Classes are $25.00 and we are now accepting PayPal for the Phoenixville PA location. We have 6 hammocks, make sure to register online.
- Group Classes
- Drop In experience - $25.00
- 4 week series - $75.00
- 5 class punch card - $110.00 - valid 2 months.
- Private Lessons and Parties / Groups
- Private Sessions - $75.00 (discounts are offered for ongoing sessions)
- Semi - Private - $45.00 each
- Small group 3 people - $40.00 each
- Small group 4 people - $35.00 each
- Small group 5-6 people - $30.00 each
- Extended travel or illness exceptions are handled case by case.
Map below - here is our location. See above for FREE parking details. Use Baba's Brew or A Culture Factory. We are NOT AT the kids gymnastics place Aerials Fit N Fun Gymnastics - GPS might assume this.
Aerial Silks Fitness, Hammock Style Instructors
Autumn Cornell - Teacher
Autumn will be the happy face you see most often as she instructs you in the fine art of experiencing aerial fitness. She finished her aerial fitness teacher training level 1 and 2 in March of this year.
Autumn went to school for Fine Arts at Pacific Northwest College of Art. She is currently continuing her degree at home in Pennsylvania. Health and Wellness has always been integrated in her creative practice. She believes a healthy body conditions a creative mind. Autumn picked up a hula hoop in 2012 which began a daily movement practice. In 2014 she began teaching Hoop Dance workshops and classes. Hooping has transformed her life and opened her up to a variety of different circus arts. She began aerial training 3 years ago studying all different apparatuses such as silks, trapeze, and lyra. Autumn is excited to begin teaching Aerial Fitness and share her passion with you!
HAVE A TEAM BUILDING EXPERIENCE, SPECIALTY WORKSHOP OR PRIVATE PARTY
YOUR CUSTOMIZED AERIAL EXPERIENCE
WANT A FUN, UNIQUE WAY TO CELEBRATE? Have an Aerial Party! Birthdays, Bridals, Bachelorette's or even a 'Just Because' Party..
We can hold up to 6 people at our Phoenixville location. Contact us to schedule your private party or group.